Web of Knowledge is now accessible to anyone logging in with an NHS ATHENS password from one of the trusts of the Cambridge University Health Partners.
Access is made available as a a result of the national agreement between the libraries of the five Academic Health Science Centre universities, JISC Collections, the UK academic community e-procurement and negotiation service, and some of the leading publishers of e-content.
Benefits of access to Web of Knowledge:
- multidisciplinary database covering journals in the sciences, social sciences and arts & humanities
- access to citation indexes (each article lists the references it uses, and which articles have used it as a reference since it was published)
- Journal Citation Reports - find out the Impact Factor of journals
- Find out the h-index of authors
- Search the Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Science edition (1990– ) indexes the published literature of the most significant conferences, symposia, seminars, colloquia workshops and conventions in a wide range of disciplines in science and technology.
Contact the library by email (email@example.com) or by phone (01223 336750)- we're happy to help.